Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I don't know the shop name la, but it's the very famous one, eat bread one at the corner that one


Confused?? me too...How many times when people ask you to go eat at a coffee shop and they don't know the name??

So the story goes like this, the other day my dad and me were talking...then suddenly he told me that my uncle (from Canada) is very annoyed because we just can't remember the shop name.

It's quite true la, since I myself don't really remember the name usually just go like "The shop at the corner one, near the highway, eat ngiu chap one, at night eat bbq lamb that one....near a bread shop by the houses....."

Lol~~

So nowadays daddy and I are trying our best to remember shop names but then again old habits, die hard XD we still refer Dat Seng as the fish noodle shop at the bus terminal..

Till then,
XO




2 comments:

  1. I remember most of the ones I've been to coz I took photo and blog about it hehe. Or maybe coz I just have a gewd memory. Unless I never been there, I'll be like a headless chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you =) cuz i'm those hopeless case that can't remember the names even if i've been there a few times >__<

    ReplyDelete