Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 things

it's 10-10-10 today so i think it's perfect to do a 10 thing list XD

10 things about me that you should know
_______________________________

10. I like watermelon lollipop
09. Don't like amusement park rides like roller coaster and such =X
08. Enjoy lazing round doing nothing
07. Hate bugs...
06. Can't live without eyeliner, mascara and fake lashes
05. Like teddy bears
04. Love to eat so I really don't know how am i suppose to lose weight!
03. Not satisfy with my weight and the way I look
02. I often wonder how will my future gonna be
01. I am easy and yet hard to please (i'm just that complicated)

that's all i think?? XD actually there's much more but heheee next time la ;D

till then
xo

1 comment:

  1. Tak apa! I can please u!! Ohohoho!! xD

    Btw Im back darling!! got u some stuff from Taiwan!!! xD When u coming back again?

    ReplyDelete