Saturday, October 2, 2010

no more goodbyes and sympathies from me

bye bye September, hello October

things i need to do
1, lose 5kg this month <- do or die matter
2, join the gym <- lan c, lan c la, at least got the cycle thing =D
3, study!!! exam coming

that's all, too much is not good

---------------

my september is both good and bad, hopefully all the bad luck will be gone and all the good stuff will be even better =)

till then, no pic....my laptop refuse to accept my bluetooth =___=" stupid pms piece of machine =__=

xo


3 comments:

  1. *sweat.

    Dizzy chan, kurus dy. Anyways, did you do your h/w liao, blackout till wat time last nite? I slept at 9:30pm. Woke up at 4:50am orz. Tido mati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did a bit only orz

    yesterday black out till 11 plus!!! i was like wtf o...feel asleep after texting with you then woke up round 11 then didn't sleep >__<

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! U thin already bah darling!! No lies!! I also wanna lose weight!!! T.T

    ReplyDelete